onsdag 18. april 2012

Gathering Bunnies

It is Wednesday again and we have a new challenge for you
from Stampavie and More.

This week we have the theme
Spring

Here is my Crisscross-card with Penny Johnson`adorable image 
Gathering Bunnies :



The text inside is from the Spring / Summer collection from Stampavie:


I have colored the image with my Promarkers:
Skin: Cocoa, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink
Hair: Spice, Apricot, Gold, Mustard, Saffron, Ivory
Dress: Lilac, Lavender, Blossom
Rabbits: Cool Grey 1, 2, 3 and 4, Pale Pink
Tulip: Gold, Pastel Yellow, Ivory, Moss, Meadow Green, Olive Green
Background: Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Sandstone, Satin
Details: Dusky Rose
 
 DP from Maja Design 

I made this card for the Stampavie Creations Magazine.
You can sign up for the Newsletter for free HERE.
 

4 kommentarer:

  1. So wonderful card Anne,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvarSlett
  2. A wonderful card Anne!
    hugs Nicolet

    SvarSlett
  3. so adorable my dear
    xoxo BA

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Anne,
    This is just gorgeous!. I love your blog and your creations are stunning. I followed your link from the Stampavie DT Blog, your work is inspirational!I am now a new follower.
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    SvarSlett